We have in-house shot blasting and paint spraying facilities and can cater for all shapes and sizes of fabrications. Shot blasting to ISO 8501-1 Sa 2½ minimum gives the best possible surface essential for application of the coating.
Specialist internal and external coatings can be applied to satisfy the most demanding of customer requirements. Zinc metal spraying and bead blasting of surfaces can also be carried out on site. Hot dip galvanising to EN ISO 1461 is available by approved sub-contractors.
• Hempels Hempadur Multi Strength 35530 (WRAS potable water approved)
• Hempels Cold Tar Epoxy Mastic 35670
• Leighs Waterline P300 (DWI regulation 31 approved)
• 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Coating 162PWX (DWI regulation 31, WRAS approved)
• Carboline Plasite 4310 vinyl ester resin
• Loctite PC 7255 ceramic reinforced epoxy coating
• Acothane DW, blue or cream (DWI regulation 31, WRAS approved)